Índice de Universo David Lynch
F.A.Q.  Buscar  Lista de Miembros  Grupos de Usuarios  Perfil  Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConectarse   Regístrese
Autor Mensaje
<  David Lynch For One Week Only
Página 1 de 1
antoniopedrocardoso
MensajePublicado: Mar Sep 23, 2008 2:51 am  Responder citando
Novato
Novato

Pais: Portugal

Caros amigos,

Sorry for posting in English... And thanks to all the posters for the awesome lynchian posts|

And now... how great is this? I found this rare documentary made in 1990 about the nº1 genious in the world: David Lynch.

Here's the link: http://os.torrentbar.com/torrent-991987/--lynch%20one%20week--David-Lynch-For-One-Week-Only.html

It's a torrent file... You'll have to download it with some software like Azureus.

Here's part of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cwh9hpp__k

And here's some more info:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205167/

And some more:

"For One Week Only: David Lynch The BBC Documentary. Extremely rare documentary originally presented by Jonathan Ross for the the BBC gives an in-depth and fascinating look at David Lynch the creator, filmmaker, storyteller, cartoonist, coffee drinker, smoker, and visionary. Includes rare behind-the-scenes study at the making of Lynch's art (including a look at the creation of Lynch's cartoon strip "The Angriest Dog In The World") and features fascinating interviews with Nicolas Cage, Dennis Hopper, Catherine "The Log Lady" Koulson, Jack Nance, Laura Dern, Jennifer Lynch, and Lynch, of course! Discussions of his films including the colossal failure "Dune", "The Elephant Man" and the award-winning "Wild At Heart". This is a unique glimpse of one of the true visionaries of our time. This rare collectible was purchased at auction, is Out of Print and has never been released commercially in the U.S. Considering the rarity of the item and the media source, the quality is very good and a pleasure to view! COLOR & B&W. 1990 BBC. 51 minutes. Recorded from TV. Never released in the U.S."

I hope you liked it.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Gordon Cole
MensajePublicado: Mar Sep 23, 2008 5:31 pm  Responder citando
Cinéfilo
Cinéfilo

Pais: Reino Unido

Obrigado Exclamation I think I have never watched it.

The presenter at the beginning of the Youtube's video seems to be wearing some kind of David Lynch costume. These British are crazy.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Todas las horas están en GMT + 2 Horas

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior
Página 1 de 1
Índice de Universo David Lynch -> Otras

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema

Saltar a: