Índice de Universo David Lynch
F.A.Q.  Buscar  Lista de Miembros  Grupos de Usuarios  Perfil  Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConectarse   Regístrese
Autor Mensaje
<  Nuevo trailer y entrevista exclusiva de Lynch para Amazon
Página 1 de 1
diegojavs
MensajePublicado: Mar Jul 24, 2007 3:23 am  Responder citando
Lynchiano
Lynchiano

Pais: IP Desconocida

A raíz de que falta poco para el lanzamiento del DVD en YanquiWorld, el maestro realizó un Q and A exclusivo para Amazon.com de 11 min., muy interesante y al terminar la entrevista no encontramos con un tambien exclusivo nuevo trailer que seguro es uno de los tres que integrarán dicha edición, como novedad veo que han agregado al contenido extra del DVD un corto de nombre "Ballerina" que supongo es el que conocemos como "Absurda" veremos, promete ser una gran edición, abajo dejo el enlace:

>>Amazon.com - DVD - INLAND EMPIRE<<
Si quieren ir rápido al trailer, pinchen el botón "Playlist" para seleccionar el trailer.

P/D: A propósito, la revista Film Comment realizó un review del DVD a cargo del periodista Howard Hampton al que le facinaron los contenidos extras!!, ya que dicha revista no tiene edición on-line, les dejo el texto en ingles y bajo spoiler por las dudas:

Oculto: 
This is from the review
"But wait, you can almost hear Lynch chortling in his eternally gleeful, gee-whiz voice, there's more! The Inland Empire DVD has a second disc with an additional 75 minutes of 'more things that happened'- that's right, a full 40 percent bonus of free standing opacity, relentless hard-bitten monologues, kaleidoscopic mystical flashes, intense allegorical interludes, and spookily abstract patterns, together fomenting an even farther-reaching ecstacy of disorientation.
Does this plethora of new footage in any way 'make sense' of the movie? Not to worry: these spasmodic episodes/episodic spasms only reinforce the film's cryptic feedback-loop circularity, dropping clues and hints that amplify certain situations (interstices between the actress and her doppelgangers; a long, dolefully fabulist scene in English between the crying woman and the sinister Pole in which she tries to buy a magic watch from him to change her 'luck')without clarifying a thing. It is not so much that these passages flesh out aspects of the film as they constitute yet another alternate reality unto themselves, refractions of the original's themes and light coalescing into a separate, complementary oddball entity- a second mind or a third eye contentedly gazing back into the movie's mirrors within fractured mirrors."
To be continued...

"'I'll warm up some dinner,'Laura Dern says in her housewife persona, the ominously tacky clock on the wall looming in the dark like an exploded Aztec sundial. Homey-messy domestic outtakes are followed by a serpentine flashback to 'a night like any other night': The housewife doesn't recognize her surroundings anymore; she turns a doorknob, and behind it lies that earlier life, the actress's persona. She finds her own body sprawled on a hotel room floor. Personae become lacunae: the actress on the floor is talking to her lover on the phone, but hearing the Polish phantom's voice in her head. Wearing *beep* sunglasses, smeared lipstick bruises, or poor wifey's striped blouse (it must have come from the Jasper Johns aisle at K-Mart), Dern radiates an unbroken gravity that holds the two Inland Empires in place and thrall: a black hole illuminated from within, fathomless disintegration shot through with tragic lucidity, horror elevated to an offering for cruel gods.
In other words, this is the most profound fun you can have without personally doing 'The Locomotion' with a finger-snapping room full of choreographed hookers or having a total fugue-state breakdown where you glimpse the ultimate inexpressible truth of existence. Also note the toy flying-saucer scene, confirming the suspicion that Ed Wood is among the multihued ghosts haunting the production, to incongruously telling effect."

lostworld
MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 25, 2007 9:14 am  Responder citando
Cinéfilo
Cinéfilo

Pais: España

Entrevista muy interesante (en ingles) sobre el metodo de Lynch en sus peliculas y, en concreto, en esta ultima. Aunque mi nivel de ingles no sea para saltar de alegria gracias a su claridad en el habla y los gestos que realiza entiendes mejor lo que quiere decir, el movimiento de manos es increible!
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
mandete
MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 25, 2007 9:28 am  Responder citando
Administrador
Administrador

Pais: IP Desconocida

Que ganas de ver la entrevista con subtítulos al español. Y a mi el movimiento de la mano me pone de los nervios!, aunque ya es algo característico de Lynch, no se está quieto nunca.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Todas las horas están en GMT + 2 Horas

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior
Página 1 de 1
Índice de Universo David Lynch -> INLAND EMPIRE

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema

Saltar a: